Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Okay that was a weak moment

I am going to try to write something other than self-pitying diatribes.

Last night I went to Rilo Kiley, which was seriously awesome, we stood one row from the stage and sang along to all my favorites like: It's a Hit, Portions for Foxes, and Silver Lining. I also discovered a new song I like:

Then I found out that Mason Jennings is coming to Seattle and I have been waiting to see him in concert for as long as I've loved his music (or about four years). People who blow harp in their music get bonus points in my book. If I could learn to play any instrument, it might be that one.

I am still waiting to hear back from my MBA adviser on the deferment process (if they even have one), and I feel productive about checking into it.

If you want a big smile today you will check this out. You will enjoy it all the more if you've ever done customer service (who hasn't).

No comments: