Monday, April 28, 2008

On the Move

So, I really think I want this move to work out. I think it would be a fun adventure and I don't know when else I will be as free to do this as I am right now. I am a little apprehensive, but mostly just really excited at the prospect. I still need to find some other people willing to delay their lives for almost a year, but if I can convince anyone, I will be ready to commit... Patience has never been a strong virtue of mine, and now, as plans grow increasingly ambiguous I am struggling to stay patient and see what happens. Thoughts? Advice? Know someone who wants to go?