Monday, July 28, 2008

Long time, no write

I used to be better about writing in this!

Saturday was my first day off in five weeks, and boy was it satisfying. Here's what I did:
Recovered from book club by sleeping till 9:45.
Ate spinach furtada while watching the footage from Ski-to-Sea with my teammates
Napped
Got a peach smoothie
Played Disc Golf ("Not frolfing, Budz") with KJW
Picked Raspberries with KJW at a "you-pick" farm
Made cobbler with said raspberries
Showered (finally)
Went to Downtown Bob's to meet new friends

All in all, a fabulous day!

I have been job searching for Hawaii! I think I am going to try and do the Barista thing. Seattle's Best is hiring in Oahu and I figure the fact that I have a few advantages with this company, a.) I know how to be a barista and b.) I am actually from the Seattle area in the pnw coffee capitol. I need to update my resume.

I moved home with my parents yesterday. Yes, for one month I will be reverting back to my 16 year old self (which is what always happens) having to explain where I am going and with whom, and getting in trouble for not picking up my dishes. One bonus: cable, an amenity I have gone without for about four years now. Last night my parents went to bed at 9:00 and I watched "Legally Blonde: The broadway search for Elle Woods" on MTV, washed five loads of laundry, and unpacked my crap. Productive.

1 comment:

KJW said...

That day RULED! YEAHHH!

I'm glad you have my pants. I am going to steal them back, soon.