Friday, March 28, 2008

Identity

My sister and I constantly get mistaken for each other. My new brown hair has not been as much of an identity booster as I expected, people still get us confused regardless. I am pretty sure she got the good hair and nose of the family; she's the cute one.
Even so, people just can't seem to keep us straight. We have been asked many times if we are identical twins. When we job-shared a year ago, I worked MWF, she worked TR. After three months of this schedule, the technologist asked our supervisor why some days I called myself Lindsay and some days I called myself Allison. Really? We are similar looking, but definitely different. This is her in the picture.
I think she looks kind of like an Olsen twin right here, where as I would never be mistaken for an Olsen.

Actually, I am tempted to copy cat Nicole and write a profile about Allison, but I will try to come up with something else creative instead of trying to steal her thunder...

(I need to start taking artsy modeling pictures and posting them on facebook, it's all the rage right now. Maybe then people would comment repeatedly on how gorgeous I am and my boyfriend would reassure me of my 10 out of 10 potential on Hot or Not.com like he does with his female friends. It would be a change from all the "demon eyes" comments I get.)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Just wait until we take like 500 pictures in Hawaii. A tropical beach background gives anyone model quality pictures.

D.I. Zzo said...

11 out of 10.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Kristine said...

I have enough thunder to share. In fact, I would like if you wrote a profile about her. DO IT!

KJW said...

Maybe people aren't saying, "Demon eyes," but "Demonize." Think about it.