Friday, March 21, 2008

who knows

I'm back at work on today, just in time for the weekend! That is the best way to go back to work, let me tell you. Plus, I have the office to myself all morning which gives me plenty of time to catch up on all the blogs I've missed over the last week, play my moves in scrabulous, and review the newly posted pictures from book club!

It has come to my attention that I always make this face at least once in every set of pictures, here's some proof over the years:

Brunette Lindsay does it
Blonde Lindsay does it
Sometimes I do it AT other people

If you are wondering what possesses me to try and replicate this signature KISS look, I will just say that it is because I look so obviously attractive with angry eyes and barred teeth.

I have an interview for a new job Monday. No guarantees I'd get it, but I am pretty excited just the same.

The boy and I danced around under the streetlight in the snow last night. It was great fun. In my life, I don't know that I could ever come across another person who is as young at heart as the boy. His reaction to the snow was pretty much like that of a kid celebrating a snow day - except much louder and his bouncing off the walls trying to find a jacket is a lot more hazardous than a 7 year old's. I really love that.

Okay. I have to watch for a fax to come in and make a bagel. So maybe when boredom strikes later you will hear from me again. Twice in one day! How lucky are you?!

3 comments:

D.I. Zzo said...

that snow was AWESOME! remember how it was raining really hard in the movie and then I said "I love it when it rains really hard. I like it a lot. I like it even beeter than most things that I like!" and then it started raining really really hard outside and then it turned into snow and then we ran outside and played in it?

Anonymous said...

I vote that for your interview, you give them the signature KISS look. You're sure to be a shoe in.

KJW said...

I agree with the Crotch. KISS look a "Hello" and KISS look a "Goodbye." That way, you will definitely get the job.